Sunday 23 September 2012

IS IT ME?

Those nice people at Apple have just upgraded the software on my iPhone for free. 

As if that wasn't enough, they have included a few extra freebies in the package like 'Passbook' where I can store tickets, coupons and so on to get good deals in cinemas and restaurants.

Then there's 'Podcasts' where I can view - well ... podcasts. 

'ItunesU' is an app where I can learn stuff to become even cleverer than I already think I am.

Also we have 'FindFriends' which will help me to - you guessed it.

The really useful extra though is 'Find iPhone'. It's brilliant. If ever I lose my phone or it gets stolen, all I have to do is to tap the app on the phone and it will show me where it is on a map. 

My only query is how do I do that if I've lost my phone or had it stolen? Or is it me?

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping that when we sync our laptop or computer to our iPhone that we are supposed to be able to find it that way or we can call our phone company and they will also put a lock on our phone and I think another choice is to delete everything on it. But then again...

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda like pushing a button on your car keys and the cars horn sounds??? Now that you have a Chevy LOL

    ReplyDelete