Wednesday 9 January 2013

THE COMFY CHAIR


I think I have the most comfortable chair in the world. 

My chair moves if I move so that I am always comfortable. What's more it's heated. It's always lovely and warm and snuggly.  

The arms on my chair sometimes move to hold me close and safe and other times they let me wriggle about if I need to.

Most of the time I'm too busy studying things to take any notice of my chair but occasionally I turn round to look at it and check that it still looks the same then turn back to my studying.

My chair is quite old. There's a little bit of it which feels lovely and hairy. I think it must be where the stuffing is coming out but I sometimes like to twiddle it in my fingers.

If you would like a chair like mine I'm sure you could find one. But you'll have to find your own because this one is mine. It's absolutely perfect if like me, you're seven months old.

My chair is called 'Grampa'.

1 comment:

  1. Of course it is. I see you are enjoying being a grampa, Tony. So do I - a granma that is. Isn't it great?

    blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete