Wednesday 13 February 2013

HORSE LAUGH

No-one can have failed to have heard the recent news item of the discovery that certain frozen 'beef' products actually contained up to 100% horsemeat. In particular, Findus Beef Lasagne was a major culprit much to that company's embarassment. 

In true British style, this has led to a lot of horsemeat jokes. You will have heard many of these but in case you missed any, here is a collection of my personal favourites (acknowledging the author where known).

I put my Findus Lasagne into microwave. I took it out after 3 minutes & it still wasn't finished. I said, "I've backed you before haven't I?" - Danny Baker

BREAKING NEWS: Findus fish fingers test positive for 60% seahorse. - Chris Addison

My wife cooked me a Findus lasagne last night she said “do you want anything on it?” I said a fiver each way.

Horsemeat found in lasagne. Findus launch a steward's enquiry.

Findus recall all their 'Beef' lasagne. Talk about shutting the stable door...

Fancy some spaghetti bolog-neighs? 

Two horses hiding in a beef lasagne: "They'll never Findus in here"

Man hospitalised after eating Findus lasagne. His condition is said to be stable.

The Mafia are getting lazy. This morning I woke up and found a beef lasagne in bed with me.

Me? I'm hung like a lasagne! - Frankie Boyle 

Oh and someone pointed out that LASAGNE is an anagram of NAG SALE. 

2 comments:

  1. Hold your horses..what I wan to know..Want to Join the Mile High Club? Sit Near a Brit..is this true??? http://www.smartertravel.com/blogs/today-in-travel/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pak N Save Quarter Pounders: The affordable way to buy your daughter the
    pony that she's always wanted!
    Had some burgers from Pak N Save for my tea last night....
    I still have a bit between my teeth
    Anyone want a burger from Pak N Save ? yay or neigh?



    ReplyDelete