Sunday 10 November 2013

IT'S RAINING CHOCOLATE


I often tend to write about issues which have been on my mind for a while. Unfortunately for you dear reader, my current preoccupation has been with my bowels.

I've been laid low with food poisoning and the associated effects of this and because I am a person who likes to share, I wanted you to hear about 'The Official Diarrhea Song'. (U.S. spelling).

This is an ongoing creation to which you can contribute by submitting your own verse.

I've selected a few examples.

When you're on the seat for hours 
and it doesn't smell like flowers: 
Diarrhea, diarrhea.

When your stomach is in pain,
and you're making chocolate rain
Diarrhea, diarrhea

When you're riding in a sleigh
And you hear something spray
Diarrhea diarrhea 

When you think your friends are joking 
but your pants are brown and soaking: 
Diarrhea, diarrhea.

When you think it's chicken soup 
but it's really liquid poop. 
Diarrhea diarrhea

Oops - sorry have to rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment