Wednesday 25 December 2013

HO HO HO


A few giggles for Christmas…

'Snowball' by Shel Silverstein

I made myself a snowball,
As perfect as could be,
I thought I'd keep it as a pet,
And let it sleep with me.
I made it some pyjamas,
And a pillow for its head,
Then last night it ran away,
But first - it wet the bed!

*****

'Thank You' by William Church

For your Christmas presents,
I thank you one and all.
For the big ones many thanks,
And fewer for the small.

*****

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- George Carlin 


*****

Let's be naughty and save Santa the trip.
- Gary Allan 

*****

“Mail your parcels early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.” – Johnny Carson

*****

Why is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.

*****

Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment