Sunday 9 May 2010

MUSE SCHMUSE

I've noticed when reading other writers, that sooner or later, they all get around to writing about the difficulty of thinking what to write about.

They complain that the muse has left them. Sometimes the problem is that it's been a slow news week, or month, or year.

Sometimes they have been too busy to write because the nuisance of having to do proper work and lead a normal life has got in the way.

Presumably it is sometimes the case that their lives are so dull that nothing of any interest to man or beast has occurred recently worth putting pen to paper or putting fingers to keys over.

How can anyone not have anything to write about for goodness sake?

Well for those who really do have a problem with writer's block I have found a source of help.

As for myself, I can only say that I am so thankful that this problem doesn't affect me.

2 comments:

  1. Tony I'm just plain lazy sometimes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful link to help out those with writer's block. I'm afraid I'm NOT one of those people, no, instead I seem to run out of time every single day to do all the things I want to do, including writing. I have more ideas it seems than I could possibly ever blog about!!!

    Oh yeah, then there's option no. 5. Lazy. LOL

    ReplyDelete