Wednesday 27 June 2012

PLUMPILICIOUS?

I once saw a TV programme about 'feeders'. It was not pleasant viewing I can assure you.

In case you don't know who these people are, they are men who love their women to be grotesquely obese and pour liquid fat into them to keep them that way. 

The women it seems,  are fine with existing in this relationship so everyone is happy except for the medical profession who inevitably have to pick up the pieces. 

I am told that obesity is on the increase. When I stroll round my local neighbourhood I can believe it. 

But I have one question. Why pray tell, are the massively obese people who I see wearing sports clothes? I mean, what sport do they play? 'Wobbly tennis'? 'Drain-the-pool belly flop'? 'The 100 metre waddle'?

Once the Olympics and Paralympics are finished we need to hold the Plumpalympics. 

Own up. Which of you asked if I'd be entering?

No comments:

Post a Comment